Tuesday, 6 July 2021

Fourth Quarter Reflection

 


         "No rain, no flowers"

           During the Fourth quarter, I have learned lots of things I have never known before which made me question myself whether I can do it or not. Somehow along the process, I got the hang of it and finally understood it completely. However, I cannot achieve what I have achieved with the people who helped me when I didn’t know what to do; from family to friends and to classmates. I have learned to ask help instead of doing it by myself even when I don’t know how do it.

            Moving on, I will continue pursuing my dreams, and promise myself to overcome any difficulties in my life. I will use my knowledge on these things to help other people. When given the opportunity,  I will apply what I have learned on my job.


References:

https://www.destination-innovation.com/transfer-knowledge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fourth Quarter Reflection

             "No rain, no flowers"              During the Fourth quarter, I have learned lots of things I have never known before...