Thursday, 29 October 2020

Real me I Wish Everybody Know About

 

                


                I am Janine Deinielle Chan. I am seen as a happy virus because my smiles and giggles are contagious, not to everyone but at least to most people. I am still a 15-year old girl yet I look like 18 according to people whom I meet for the first time. My sister is only 9 years old, and she is currently studying in Divine Word College of Vigan, the same school I went in grade school. My parents are at their 40s, and they really work hard to support and satisfy our needs.

                I am a musically inclined individual. My taste in music is wide, I don’t hate any genre because, I believe that they have their own ways in expressing their music. My favorite genres are Pop, RnB, Jazz, Ballad, and K-pop. I also sing well, my friends and relatives told me so. Music heals our soul, and I am a living proof. I have been suffering from anxiety for quite a while now, and I must say that whenever I hear some music, my anxiety goes away. But sadly, they don’t go away totally.

                When it comes to my social life, I can say that I am an extrovert towards introverts, and introvert towards extroverts. I am a good listener, but I don’t want to be heard. I just don’t want to worry people. They see me as their happy pill, so I should stay as it is.

                I get attached too easily, and fragile. There are a lot of things I regret, and those things are the decisions I made because of my emotions. I am an emotional person, and most the time, I let my emotions take over me. But I’m currently fixing that attitude of mine.

                Life is a never ending process, you laugh, you cry, you learn. Well yeah, that’s how it works.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janine! This is amazing. I really enjoyed reading about yourself above. It explains everything about you very much. Thank you for sharing about your true self. Good luck to you in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Fourth Quarter Reflection

             "No rain, no flowers"              During the Fourth quarter, I have learned lots of things I have never known before...